sexta-feira, agosto 31, 2007

Stephanie and Marco

Stephanie and Marco came from Mexico to France and decided to pay a quick visit to Nijmegen. Fortunately, Nola was also still around, and Tanguy also came. So I had my favorite (ok, Alexis is missing) french people gathered together again! Stephanie, Michael (studied together with Marco) and Marco. We all went to the Blauwe Hand, the oldest pub in Nijmegen which serves the best hot chocolate in town.

Nola and Stephanie listening to my stories. As it seems, Mexico and Brasil have similar cultures. At least I recognized my culture in Steph's descriptions of the mexican way of life.
Tanguy smiling with his eyes. He approved the hot chocolate at the pub.
Boti decided he wants to taste a bit of a mexican's housewife's life. No work, staying at home, going shopping, having time for oneself (to read complicated articles on artifficial intelligence).
Rubén and me. The last picture of us both, there are no more.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Desculpa invadir, mas você viu a "lagarta"! Fiquei feliz! Abraços do Manu Falleiros.

iglou disse...

Manu,
A "lagarta" é muito legal!!! Tanto a estória quanto a música!